How did I ever live without this plugin?
A big THANK YOU to Michelle MacPhearson and Justin Brooks for giving me the “heads up” about Infinite WordPress on their totally entertaining and informative “Marketing Con Queso” podcast.
If you only have one WordPress blog, this plugin might not be for you, but if, like me, you have multiple blogs than you are going to love Infinite WordPress.
What it does:
- Allows you to backup all your blogs with a click of a button
- Allows you to update your themes and plugins on all your blogs at the same time
- Gives you the ability to add plugins and themes to as many blogs as you choose
- Sends you an email when new updates are available
- Update your WordPress version on all blogs at once.
- Activate and/or deactivate plugins and themes on multiple blogs
- Does all the above from one single log-in.
How I use it:
- Of Course, I use the one-click updates. (It saves me hours of torture trying to update all my sites every time a plugin developer decides to add a new “feature”)
- Having suffered the fate of being “hacked” in the past, I love the quick backups.
- I like updating to the latest WP Version… Yes, I know there is a risk but I love to live dangerously.. LOL
- And… (drum roll) .. my favorite use of Infinite WordPress is…
Read the rest of this entry »
Seven Things That Will Change Your Life Today
Now that the New Year’s resolutions have all been made and broken, it’s time to take a good hard look at your life and consider the REAL changes you want to make this year.
Life is about choices.
We all get to make choices.
Our choices have consequences…. both good and bad.
You can’t control other people’s choices …. but you can control how you react to other people’s choices.
Number One: Give Thanks
I don’t care if you’re living in a shoe box with the town drunk, you can give thanks for something. Give thanks for your breath (even if it smells like a sewer), give thanks for the sky, the rain, the sunshine, your thumbs or your radiant smile.
Taking the time to give thanks everyday will change your outlook on life.
The last few years have been some of the toughest of my life but I still have a lot to be thankful for, including an amazing son, wonderful friends and family, down pillows, indoor plumbing, fuzzy slippers and chocolate. I might even be willing to give up the fuzzy slippers. Read the rest of this entry »
Free At Last, Free At Last, Thank God I’m Free At Last …
Yesterday I cleared out my 7,669 unread messages from my personal email inbox.
Last night, I lay awake half the night wondering if I had missed something. What if one of those unread messages from two years ago was important?
This morning, I realized that the world was still here.
I’ve decided that the 16,426 emails from other internet marketers that clog one of my business gmail accounts are about to be history. Yes, I’m sure I’ll be missing out on a number of “game-changing” offers presented to me from an even larger number of “Gurus” but with a new year coming and new offers on the horizon, I think it’s safe to nuke the old.
Step One: Click “Inbox”
Step Two: Select the down arrow on the left side next to “Archive”
Step Three: Click “All”
Step Four: Click ” Select all 17989 conversations in Inbox” above the first message.
Step Five: Click “Archive” then click “OK”
Prepare for a panic attack.